The packer in the EPS Department is responsible for safety, quality, packaging and labeling of product produced on their respective machines. This description is a broad overview of the position and the duties, but is not limited to the duties below.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Checks parts to make sure they meet quality standards.
- Labels the product correctly.
- Places finished product on pallet or box with the correct count.
- Includes all packaging material with the correct count.
- Inspects parts to make sure they are free of dirt or any other debris including water.
- Reports any substandard parts or issues to their supervisor in a timely manner.
- Completes production paperwork without error.
- Assists with break rotations.
- Basic Mathmatic skills.
- The ability to distinguish between good and bad product.
- Ability to stand for 10- 12 hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to perform work accurately, timely, and thoroughly.
- Team player
- Pays attention to detail.
- Reliable attendance and good work ethic.