The maintenance Technician is responsible for maintenance on all plant equipment and building repairs.
- Communicates directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Monitors the operation of the boiler system and completes rounds as scheduled.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Ensures city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the maintenance department are met at all times.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- 1 year experience in maintenance
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft office and CMMS software
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Mechanical and Electrical skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Plastilite issued forklift license.
- Ability to perform work accurately, timely, and thoroughly.
- Ability to multitask.
- Reliable attendance and excellent work ethic.
- Team Player
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Grade 3 engineering license
- High school diploma