The operator in the Gel department is responsible for the safety, quality, production, and packaging of goods for their respective machine. This description is a broad overview of the position and the duties, but is not limited to the duties below.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- The operator is responsible for performing all changeovers in a timely manner.
- Performing necessary adjustments throughout their shift to keep product within specification.
- Inspection, quality, correct packaging, and labeling of product they are producing.
- Perform all roll changes and supplying all raw materials to their respective line.
- Oversee the packers on their line to make sure product is packaged and label to product specification.
- Fill out necessary quality and production paperwork without error.
- Mechanically inclined
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Pays close attention to deal.
- A complete understanding of all products produced.
- Ability to perform work accurately, timely, and thoroughly.
- Reliable attendance and excellent work ethic.
- Team Player
High school diploma or equivalent.