The Materials position in the Steam Department is responsible for safety, cleanliness, and receiving all finished product into inventory. This description is a broad overview of the position and the duties, but is not limited to the duties below. REGULAR FORK LIFT AND WIRE GUIDED LIFT WITH SWING REACH FORKS
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Inspects finished product for correct packaging, labeling, and cleanliness.
- Completes the packaging of the product. (Corrugated tops, stretch wrap, 3” wrap, ect.)
- Assists the materials person supplying packing supplies to each machine. (Lids, Coolers, rope, washer, labels, ect.)
- Reports any issues to their supervisor in a timely manner.
- Load finished product on trailers.
- Completes production paperwork without error.
- Assists with break rotations.
- Basic Mathematic skills.
- The ability to distinguish between good and bad product.
- Plastilite Company issued forklift license.
- Good communication skills.
- Reliable attendance and good work ethic.
- Team player.
- Ability to perform work accurately, timely, and thoroughly.
- Pays attention to detail.